Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Reports need for major repairs to Area Director, Operations Director, or Operations Supervisor
- Parking Lot, Roadway and Sidewalk Maintenance: Cleans and repairs including patching pot holes, repairing sidewalk cracks, painting lot stripes, arrows and other markings
- Snow & Ice Removal: Performs removal, reports and participates in all snow removal efforts as directed
- Electrical: Minor electrical system maintenance and repair, replaces burnt out lights and ballasts, replace electrical fuses.
- Promotional Materials & Holiday Decorations: Assembles, disassembles and stores
- Mechanical: Cycles trash compactors for safety checks, changes oil in light machinery or small engines and cleans equipment and performs preventive maintenance of equipment
- Structural: Repairs interior and exterior doors, walls and ceiling as needed, paint surfaces as directed
- Tenant Service: Responds to tenant concerns such as roof leaks, plumbing leaks, and electrical issues. fixing minor issues
- Event Set Up: Performs set ups for events as instructed.
- Janitorial Duties: Performs janitorial duties as needed and assigned, not limited to: cleaning windows, water fountains, bathrooms, interior walls, benches and planters, strollers and wheel chairs, floors, electrical and sprinkler rooms, vacant spaces, tables and chairs in food court and sidewalks, sweeps debris from roof as necessary to insure free flowing drainage on the roof
- Grounds Maintenance: Performs as assigned
- Performs other work as required by center management
- Regular, predictable attendance
- Ability to work in stressful environment with customers and tenants
- Ability to work peacefully with co-workers
Education / Experience Requirements
Skills (Desired Abilities):
- Physical strength and ability sufficient to perform routine or heavy manual tasks
- Ability to safely use standard maintenance equipment and hand tools
- Ability to learn repetitive tasks quickly.
- Valid driver's license is required to operate company vehicles
- Background check including MVR check will be required prior to starting employment with WPG.
High School or better.
How to Apply
Washington Prime Group offers:
- Competitive salaries
- On-going learning opportunities within a rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different WPG departments and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
Washington Prime Group is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and equality. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our associates bring to their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but also, our reputation and our company’s achievements.